Ron Pitts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, BB and the Brady Bunch


  • My artistic homage to The New England Patriots - They are re-writing the accepted standards of excellence in the NFL and are doing it without arrest warrants or blatant stupidity, on or off the field. What an accomplishment in this day of over-hyped, over-paid, coddled sports stars (and histrionic coaches).
'A MAN WITH A PLAN'
Arguably the greatest NLF sideline wizard of all time, I present Bill Belichick.
'FIELD GENERAL'
In the above 2 pieces I've featured Bill Belichick and Tom Brady as they directed the Patriotic dis-assembly of the J-E-T-S - Jets - JETS - JETS  on Monday Night Football to the tune of 45-3.

I am `growing weary of this Tom Brady hair issue. I see Steeler DB Troy Palu-maul-you flying about the hash marks with waist length tresses trailing in his wake and I NEVER hear any dissing. No, just the opposite. He does SHAMPOO commercials. 

It takes sour grapes to make a rancid WHINE.

For the record, I like long hair on men, women, cats and dogs. If you can grow it DO IT!
Troy was only used as an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment